I also recommend reading about the program that I am practicing, Be A Programmer Challenge, here.
Why this is the Course for You?
I mentioned earlier that this is one of the best resources to learn web development today and yet it is not free, sad to say. But the good news is, it’s not only that I am posting a review for this course today. I will also give away free resources from this course (on this blog) through my posts starting this one.
So if you’re fond of free resources like me, and want to get this course for free, you better read on because this is the course for you…
By the way, the course mentioned is developed by a real development Bootcamp instructor named, Colt Steele.
The Best Resource to Be A Programmer
You can get the course directly on Udemy, so go ahead if you want to check it out. It’s kinda cheaper than what the value has to offer.
FYI. This is not an affiliate post. I just like to share what I believe the best resource at the best value available online that I tried myself.
But as what I always do recommend if you’re just starting out as a complete beginner in programming and doubting to get started throwing some cash on your way, you can go ahead, learn for free at TeamTreeHouse.com. They have tons of resources to get you started with Software and Web Development or Programming for free.
Anyway, let’s head back to The Web Developer Bootcamp…
The Only Course You Need to Be A Programmer
According to Udemy, The Web Developer Bootcamp online course is a bestseller with 4.7 starred ratings with 310,223 students enrolled as for the moment.
It’s a complete package in one buy. Like an all-in-one package.
And what I like most about this course is that it have an active community of students and great support that would help you to push through beyond the success of your journey in the long run.
Once you completed the course, aside from getting a completion certificate, it commits that you’ll learn tons of real programming skill-set such as the following…
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Manipulate the DOM using jQuery
- Translate between jQuery and vanillas JS
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautiful animated todo list application
Syllabus Walkthrough: Get In-Depth about the Course
Furthermore, I’ll let Colt, the instructor, walk you through the syllabus for this course in this video below:
The Web Developer Bootcamp Free Resources
You can also download the Course Syllabus here.
I’m sure you’ll love this course as well as I am loving it. If you’re still doubting to enroll now, you can proceed with joining for the better course and best choice for aspiring programmers that I extremely recommend which is the teamtreehouse learning community. And guess what? it’s totally free.
Get the Free Version of the Course
And since I’m a kind and an awesome girl, I am giving away a free version of the course as what I’ve mentioned earlier in this post. And if you’re interested, just follow the instructions in the following context.
Also, you would really want to follow all the instructions above to be able to get not only the free version resources but also the premium ones, since I will be giving it away here, on this very blog, along with my new posts further in real-time.
There you have it. Hope this helps. I’m excited to get more aspiring programmers in the community.
Good luck on your next adventure! And don’t forget to share the awesome news…
P.S. I likely have an addiction uploading my laptop photos these past few days. Hope you like the view, not only the technology but as well as the place which I had the vacation with the last weekdays.